Every day, I link out a few blogs posts and articles that I’ve read or used from across the internet. Here are the top ten of the items that I linked out last week. Typically, these are the tweets from things I read in the evenings and then share throughout the afternoon with the “Reading” title. Let me know if you find these useful or interesting.
Last week’s top 10 “Reading” Links
- Do Less: A Short Guide [29 clicks]
- Designing a Database: 7 Things You Don’t Want To Do [21 clicks]
- Pro SQL Server 2012 Practices [19 clicks]
- Book Review: Pro SQL Server 2012 Practices – Indexing Outside the Bubble [19 clicks]
- You Can Say “No” [17 clicks]
- Documentation: It Doesn’t Suck! [15 clicks]
- Day 14 of 31 Days of Disaster Recovery: Fixing a Corrupt Tempdb [11 clicks]
- Retrieving Driver Information [10 clicks]
- Big Changes for Big Virtual Machines in VMware vSphere 5 [9 clicks]
- Day 13 of 31 Days of Disaster Recovery: Standard Backup Scripts [8 clicks]
Got something you think I should read or share, leave a comment below. Also, if you want to see all of the links that were tweeted out last week? Then follow the links on my tumblr blog or subscribe to it’s RSS feed.