Every day, I link out a few blogs posts and articles that I’ve read or used from across the internet. Here are the top ten of the items that I linked out last week. Typically, these are the tweets from things I read in the evenings and then share throughout the afternoon with the “Reading” title. Let me know if you find these useful or interesting.
Last week’s top 20 “Reading” Links
- Things You Wish You’d Known Before a Job Interview [71 clicks]
- One more reason to to understand query plans, not directly performance related [25 clicks]
- One man, 100,000 toothpicks, and 35 years: An incredible kinetic sculpture of San Francisco [21 clicks]
- Discomfort Zone: How to Master the Universe [16 clicks]
- New book: Training Kit (Exam 70-463): Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 [16
- Hypothetical Indexes on SQL Server [14 clicks]
- Choosing the Right SQL Server Version: It’s Trickier than You’d Think [12 clicks]
- Pro SQL Server 2012 Practices Chapter 18 Review Tuning for Peak Load [11 clicks]
- Common Table Expressions (CTEs), Window Functions, and Views [11 clicks]
- Pro SQL Server 2012 Practices ‘Be Your Developer’s Best Friend’ Chapter Review [11 clicks]
Got something you think I should read or share, leave a comment below. Also, if you want to see all of the links that were tweeted out last week? Then follow the links on my tumblr blog or subscribe to it’s RSS feed.