Here are a collection of SQL Server security links. This is a new resource page; which I will update more over time.
- [download id=”72″]
Here are a few SQL Server community security advocates that talk about security and have some great articles and posts that are worth reading.
- Denny Cherry (Blog | @MrDenny)
- K. Brian Kelly (Blog | @kbriankelley)
- SQL Server 2012 Security Best Practices
- Implementing Row- and Cell-Level Security in Classified Databases
- SQL Server Separation of Duties
- Reaching Compliance: SQL Server 2008 Compliance Guide
If you have any questions or resources to add, please leave them in the comments below.