Welcome to the second of a few sponsor interview posts from SQL Saturday 99. After reading Arnie Rowland’s (Blog | @ArnieRowland) Paying For Free post, I thought it might be worthwhile to do a little bit more to interview our attendees and others to the sponsors that enabled us to have our Minnesota event.
This time we have Digineer. Digineer was the Breakfast sponsor for the SQL Saturday event. They are a returning sponsor from last year and happen to be where I’ve hung my hat for the past six years.
1. Thank you for sponsoring our SQL Saturday. For the attendees that weren’t able to visit with you at the event, is there anything you’d like to share with them? Digineer is recognized as one of the top IT consulting firms in the Twin Cities and is active throughout the Midwest with organizations that use technology to differentiate the way they deliver business value to clients. We are proud to serve on several technology association boards and sponsor events that help elevate technology education. We’re growing rapidly, and this allows us to connect with people who share our passion for delivering on our promise: Turn Results On.
2. Why did you sponsor the Minnesota SQL Saturday? Digineer is committed to on-going education for our team and for the industry. SQL is an important tool for the value we deliver and the SQL Saturday events are a valuable educational event.
3. What services/products does your company offer? Digineer delivers value in three core areas: business intelligence, enterprise program management and software development – all based on Microsoft technology. We help our clients with a number of solutions, including data management, business analysis, portals and collaboration tools, resource planning and allocation, application development and maintenance and interactive and ecommerce development.
4. Have you sponsored other SQL Saturday events? Digineer is a long-time sponsor of SQL Saturday events and is excited to be a part of this tight-knit community.
5. What are your thoughts on SQL Saturdays? Digineer is pleased that we can help make SQL Saturday events both valuable and free for SQL professionals. The events are always well-planned, with strong speakers, like our own Jason Strate, from several industries throughout the country. The popularity of SQL Saturday is a testament to the organizers and presenters. Thank you for inviting Digineer to be a part of these great events.
6. Anything else you’d like to share about the event? Career information is available at: http://www.digineer.com/business/careers/Open-Positions.aspx. Please contact us if you are passionate about delivering results in your career!
Once again, thank you to Digineer for sponsoring our event. For those that receive a post event e-mail from Digineer, please give them a couple minutes to check out what they have to say.